- Special information about network setup pertaining to Macintosh computers.
- Information about legacy support for older operating systems.
- Using AppleTalk, Apple's proprietary networking protocol.
- Site-licensed software packages are available for the Macintosh.
- Keeping your Macintosh and its data as secure and safe.
- Security holes to watch out for.
- Maintaining the integrity of your data through routine maintenance and backups.
- Instructions on the proper use of network printers.
- Special authentication information about printing to printers shared by the
- Using printers shared by the print server.
- Access file shares on the School's file server from your Macintosh
Comments or Questions?